- Upon registering for an account, you will receive an account designation and will be asked to choose a password. You hereby warrant that any information provided by you at the time of registration is complete and accurate, and you agree to ensure that such information is kept up to date.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another User at any time, or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
OWNERSHIP OF IP
- Certain content and information provided on and through this Site and Services, including, without limitation, Groovideo's logo, trademark, graphics, design, information, text, images, data and other material displayed, available or present on the Site or Services, that are not User Content (as defined below) (collectively, the "Groovideo Content") are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of Groovideo solely or Groovideo's affiliates, and may not be used without express written permission from us, other than for attribution.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site or Services is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without Groovideo's prior written permission, except as otherwise provided herein.
- Groovideo retain all rights, including any intellectual property rights in the Groovideo Content. The Groovideo Content, or any part thereof, is the property of the Groovideo solely, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You hereby acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to any Groovideo Content.
- Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, and for the purposes explicitly stated in the Site to use different types of content for creating your groovideos, you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Groovideo Content in any manner.
- For creating your Groovideo clip, you can choose to use different content materials available for you on the Site and Services, such as music, clips, images, graphics and pictures. You can also choose to upload and/or create yourself other content materials using, among others, your Smartphone camera or by accessing your personal computer libraries.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for any content uploaded, submitted or transmitted by you through the Site or the Services ("User Content") and for the consequences of posting or publishing it. You understand and acknowledge that Groovideo cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any User Content uploaded to the Site. Groovideo does not endorse any User Content and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such content.
- By uploading, communicating or transmitting any User Content using the Site or the Services, you hereby represent and warrant that your content contribution is your own original work or that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable you to use your User Content for the purposes of the provision of the Services. You further represent and warrant that your User Content does not infringe any third party's rights (including copyrights and privacy rights), is not defamatory or unlawful, by and that it complies with these Terms.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content. However, by uploading or transmitting any User Content using the Site or the Services, you hereby grants to Groovideo an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and worldwide license to use such User Content in any way we may reasonably choose, for the purposes of providing the Services, including without limitation, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag and modify, in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, and you warrants to Groovideo that you have the right to grant such license for such purposes. The above licenses granted by you, will terminate when you remove or delete your User Content from the Site.
- If you see on the Site or Services content you believe is infringing of copyrights, please report such content to us, by sending a
- Groovideo may disable User's account and User's access to use the Site and/or the Services and Groovideo may recover from User any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by Groovideo resulting from or arising out of User's non-compliance with any provision of these Terms.
- Groovideo may assign this agreement at any time to the successor in interest in connection with a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization.
- The Site, Services and these Terms and any dispute arising in connection therewith shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel . You agree that all such disputes shall be brought exclusively in the appropriate courts of Tel Aviv district.
- All notices and other communications required or permitted to be given by Groovideo to User under these Terms will be deemed to be properly given on the date when: either posted on the Site, or sent by email to the email address that the User last recorded by Groovideo. User may give notices to Groovideo by email at email@example.com.
- GROOVIDEO IS THE PUBLISHER OF THE SITE. THE HOST OF THE SITE IS HEROKU.